Our specialists will help you fight alcoholism
Alcoholism a disease, which is developed because of disturbances in metabolism. Alcohol addiction results in the lack of pleasure neurotransmitters, which start to appear just when the alcohol is consumed. This causes alcohol addiction as a sole source of pleasure.
Alcoholism among women is an issue in itself. It is much easier for a woman to become addicted to alcohol, while toxic substances cause even more damage. It is more difficult to treat this type of alcoholism.
We help patients of both sexes, with any degree of alcohol dependence, including chronic alcoholism. Our experts communicate with the patient’s relatives as well, as they are the patients co-dependents.
According to the statistics, 10% of the population in big cities suffer from various sleep disorders. Not all of them seek medical advice, which is not good – in the majority of cases, an efficient and timely treatment can be effective.
Our specialists use an individual approach, to reveal the reasons of this dependency. A program of rehabilitation in Marbella is worked out based on the patients psychological condition.
Alcohol dependence can have a detrimental effect on the persons overall health. Alcohol damages the nervous system, kidneys, liver and heart. The therapy aims at the rehabilitation of these vital organs.
All patients go through two stages during their stay in the outpatient unit of care:
This lasts from 3 days to 2 weeks, depending on how long the patient has been abusing alcohol. All the treatment procedures are carried out in the outpatient unit. We use modern methods of treating alcoholism by using medication that helps the patient fight this dependency with the least negative consequences.
We cannot carry out treatment of alcohol abuse at home or so called home detox, because:
• It is highly inefficient for further treatment of alcohol abuse
• This might pose a threat to a patient, as it is difficult to predict further consequences of alcohol poisoning
2. A course of intensive psychotherapy
3. At this stage we help a patient realize that they are ill, and teach them self-control which helps fight this dependency. Our experts help to motivate the patient to not drink alcohol. This treatment can take several weeks to a year.
• An individual approach to each patient • Anonymous treatment of alcohol dependency in Marbella • No more than 5 patients can be treated in the clinic in Marbella at the same time • Patients can stay in special apartments or in a Marbella hotel to be anonymous • Cooperation with relatives both based on the Costa del Sol or abroad • Applying modern techniques of psychiatry and pharmacological therapy • Extremely high efficiency of fighting alcohol dependency in Marbella